Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #970 of 2262 restaurants in Salt Lake City . Indian, Nepalese, Vegetarian options $$$$ … But at least I can get a taste of Nepalese cooking right here in Utah. Your customers do know the taste of fresh chicken. A certain restaurant somewhere has always served the purpose… Use your Uber account to order delivery from The Kathmandu in Salt Lake City. View menu and reviews for The Kathmandu in Salt Lake City, plus popular items & reviews. Staff are all very friendly and helpful. Located in downtown Salt Lake City, The Kathmandu serves authentic Indian and Nepali fare in a casual atmosphere. 292 Reviews (801) 466-3504 Website. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! The entree I default to is either the Prawn Coconut Korma or the Prawn Tikka Masala - with more Garlic naan (I don't eat rice). Namaste'More, ...you just know this place is going to be fantastic. This last time was with some friends of which this was their first time here and in having this kind of cuisine. Veggie platter - pander was to die for and onion bhaji is like an onion straw (yummy) -...great for sharing. I eat at this restaurant at least once a month. My husband and I each get an order of Coconut Chicken Korma, which is like a creamy, yellow curry. It is spicy (but not spicy enough for me, peronsally) and you can ask the server if there's a suggestion less spicy or that they can recommend for you as a first timer. Located in Downtown Salt Lake City Utah. © 2021 Kathmandu Grill Restaurant. Indian, Nepalese, Asian, Vegetarian options. Open now 11:30 - 22:00. Best fast food restaurants in Salt Lake City. Delightful food, caring staff... stop in, you'll love it! Delivery or takeout! It's a great spice level, for those who can handle some heat, for the Coconut Chicken Curry dish. Delivery or takeout! Best american restaurants in Salt Lake City. The ambiance of Kathmandu accentuates the food and the experience. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kathmandu Grill at 212 S 700 E d in Salt Lake City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Clean, well decorated, and friendly! Thanks Kathmandu! Kathmandu Grill. Dinner was aloo gobi, chicken MO MO (dumplings) and chicken vindaloo. Explore menu, see photos and read 2 reviews: "The food was excellent, the service was great and the owner is so amazing!" Delivery or takeout! so we pulled in and were not disappointed. Salt Lake City, UT “ Kathmandu has a great lunch buffet and lots of options for vegans, vegetarians, GF people, and meat eaters. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos Chinese. A restaurant is a deep ingrained memory - an experience to reminisce, an escapade to cherish, a secret to smile over. Closed now +1 801-935-4258. If unfamiliar with Nepali or Indian food, I recommend the lunch buffet to get a taste of the wide range of foods. ” In 11 reviews 5. 250 W 2100 S, Salt Lake City +1 801-935-4258. Other than that the food was...fresh and average tasting.More, SLC is so fortunate to have Kathmandu, including the downtown location. I have never had curry, anywhere else, that has the quality of chicken that Katmandu has in their food. Thanks Kathmandu!More, We wanted to try authentic Indo/Nepalese cuisine and Kathmandu provided just that. Our families in northern India have learned over many generations how to add unique and subtle flavors to enhance your dining experience. We have verities of indian and nepali food. Order food online at The Kathmandu, Salt Lake City with Tripadvisor: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Kathmandu, ranked #154 on Tripadvisor among 1,381 restaurants in Salt Lake City. But, the reality is, the closest I’m ever likely to get to Nepal is Kathmandu restaurant. Whether you are having a party or just a night-out, "Kathmandu Grill" is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a special meal with your friends and family. They also introduced me to a new Indian beer - have a SNOWMAN!More, I've visited them several times over the last 3 years and have enjoyed each visit. Delivery & Pickup Options - 294 reviews of The Kathmandu "A couple of guys who were a part of Himalayan Kitchen (before HK moved to their new location in mid-2009) opened this place last month. Available Veg and Non Veg Thali Ask for details. We like a little (sometimes a lot of) spice, so we ask for our curries to be a spice level of medium-plus. If unfamiliar with Nepali or Indian food, I recommend the lunch buffet to get a taste of the wide range of foods. They had a great selection and some had a unique Nepalese flavor....The lamb and chicken curries were excellent.More, I take my 11-year-old and 4-year-old daughters here at least once a month for the lunch buffet. Dinner was aloo gobi, chicken MO MO (dumplings) and chicken vindaloo. Clean, well decorated, and friendly! I have never had curry, anywhere else, that has the quality of chicken that Katmandu has in their food. View menu and reviews for Kathmandu in Salt Lake City, plus popular items & reviews. They serve both Nepali and Indian cuisine. We ate here at least twice a month, maybe more. Savor the flavor. is like a Christmas gift, each bite you take. It's a great spice level, for those who can handle some heat, for the Coconut Chicken Curry dish. Short on time? March 2019, we went back to visit, and other than some cosmetic upgrades, the place was just as magical as we remembered. March 2019, we went back to visit, and other than some cosmetic upgrades, the place was just as magical as we remembered. They love that they don’t have to wait for their food and I love not hearing them ask when their food is going to get here 15 times....The staff is friendly even when we bring our 2-year-old twins.More. (3 Tips) "The mango lassi and vegetable coconut korma are a win every time." Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Web Design & Development by. Restaurant … The staff there has always been great to me and mine when we've gone and this last visit with my group of "newbies" - they catered to them and were very affable and interactive. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Thrilled at portion size: we now have a 2nd full meal for lunch. ... #3 of 72 restaurants in East Millcreek #70 of 2262 restaurants in Salt Lake City . Quality and consistency are unusual in the restaurant industry. Specialties: You don't have to go to the streets of Kolkata or Kathmandu for authentic Indian and Nepali fare, because we've brought it right here to Salt Lake City. The Kathmandu, Salt Lake City: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Kathmandu, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #154 of 1,381 restaurants in Salt Lake City. shopping_cart. Order food online at The Kathmandu, Salt Lake City with Tripadvisor: See 3 unbiased reviews of The Kathmandu, ranked #674 on Tripadvisor among 1,381 restaurants in Salt Lake City. Get directions, reviews and information for Kathmandu in Salt Lake City, UT. Savor the flavor. These guys know a thing or two about cooking good, tasty sub-continental food. BeyondMenu place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in. This location is in a strip mall shopping plaza and shares the lot with the neighboring businesses. They also introduced me to a new Indian beer - have a SNOWMAN! The Kathmandu On 7's through-the-roof ratings prove that this Salt Lake City hub serves some of the best Indian entrees in town. Tel: 801-355-0454 I have been an enthusiastic customer of this restaurant for many years. All info on Kathmandu in Salt Lake City - Call to book a table. The Kathmandu. We offers Order Online, Dine-in, Take-Out, Catering, Reservations Services. Wow! The Kathmandu's through-the-roof ratings prove that this Salt Lake City hub serves some of the best Indian entrees in town. Indian, Nepalese, Asian, Vegetarian. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Nice having a superb Indianian/Nepalese in this area of the city. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Pubs & bars. Our Values We offer traditional Indian favorites using our own unique approach to both preparation and ingredients. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Kathmandu located at 212 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT, 84102-2492, offering Dinner, Indian and Nepalese. Join us and choose from Nepali classics like our Lamb Chow Chow, Jwanu… great for sharing. Specialties: Indian and Nepali Cuisine. Namaste'. Get quick answers from The Kathmandu staff and past visitors. Get menu, photos and location information for The Kathmandu in Salt Lake City, UT. Welcome to Kathmandu Grill Located in Downtown Salt Lake City Utah. If you're a first timer, the Chicken Tikka Masala is a standard to try first. It’s very good that in the city of mountain and snow u can find Indian taste food. Mon-Thu: 5:00pm - 9:00pmFri-Sun: 12:00pm - 9:00pm. This restaurant gets my enthusiastic highest recommendation. Ranked #6 for Indian restaurants in Salt Lake City "One of the best Indian buffets in the valley." Please don't do that. Order delivery online from The Kathmandu in Salt Lake City instantly with Seamless! Restaurant menu. How much is the lunch buffet with tax? Fish Pakora to start with, but also have to have the delicious hot Garlic Naan and Bharta to go with it. American. This location is in a strip mall shopping plaza and shares the lot with the neighboring businesses. Come by and experience the Kathmandu's authentic Nepali and Indian Dishes. The entree I default to is either the Prawn Coconut Korma or the Prawn Tikka Masala - with more Garlic naan (I don't eat rice). Thrilled at portion size: we now have a 2nd full meal for lunch. Vegan are typically looking for some healthy grub, and The Kathmandu is serving up dishes that are both tasty and good for the body. This may not be the best place if you want traditional Indian buffets but I recommend this as a great option. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. The restaurant is able to host large parties and offers a large lunch buffet during the days. The TV screens project slide images of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world as well as the Nepali culture. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, SpringHill Suites Salt Lake City Sugar House, Extended Stay America - Salt Lake City - Sugar House. There is now a KATHMANDU at 250 West 2100 South in a strip mall. Closed Opens at 16:00 +1 801-466-3504. The Butter chicken tasted and smelled as though afternoon tandoori chicken had been reheated in the butter sauce. The staff is friendly even when we bring our 2-year-old twins. The buffet is fabulous. My husband and I each get an order of Coconut Chicken Korma, which is like a creamy, yellow curry. Sunday night dining in SLC can be a challenge, so we were delighted to find this place. This restaurant gets my enthusiastic highest recommendation. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Fax: 801-355-0455. The Kathmandu / Restaurant #306 of 2072 restaurants in Salt Lake City. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Kathmandu at 3142 Highland Dr in Salt Lake City - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The Kathmandu offers plenty of vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Sure, I’d love to see the Himalayas in person. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? "Kathmandu Grill" makes it easy to enjoy the delicacies of India and Nepal without actually having to visit these exotic places. That’s not all bad. The lamb and chicken curries were excellent. Or book now at one of our other 1740 great restaurants in Salt Lake City. Kathmandu Two Restaurants 200 S. 700 E., Salt Lake City, Ut 84102 , Salt Lake City UT 84102 | (801) 355-0454 | thekathmandu.net Staff are all very friendly and helpful. We became well known with the manager, Santa. Is your restaurant halal? View Kathmandu Grill menu, Order Indian food Pick up Online from Kathmandu Grill, Best Indian in Salt Lake City, UT. Very tasty , it’s vegan & gluten free and take out also. The Kathmandu, Salt Lake City: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Kathmandu, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #154 of 1,381 restaurants in Salt Lake City. Enter an address. If you're a first timer, the Chicken Tikka Masala is a standard to try first. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! A very nice Indian Nepal cuisine serving delicious food of Indian taste spicy & flavored . Order takeaway and delivery at The Kathmandu, Salt Lake City with Tripadvisor: See 96 unbiased reviews of The Kathmandu, ranked #154 on Tripadvisor among 1,381 restaurants in Salt Lake City. (2 Tips) ... the kathmandu salt lake city • the kathmandu salt lake city photos • the kathmandu salt lake city location • My husband and I lived in SLC from 2012-2015, and this was one of our favorite places to eat. Nice having a superb Indianian/Nepalese in this area of the city. The Kathmandu Restaurants, Indian 3142 S. Highland Dr. , Salt Lake City UT 84106 | (801) 466-3504 | thekathmandu.net Menu Having been to the other KATHMANDU we knew of their wonderful food...so we pulled in and were not disappointed. View the menu for Kathmandu on … However, parking shouldn't be too difficult as there is often enough space for everyone. 3142 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84106-3044. Kathmandu [2464 - 2498] S Highland Dr Salt Lake City UT 84106. The Kathmandu 3142 South Highland Dr. Salt Lake City, UT, 84106 (801) 466-3504 OR 212 S. 700 E.Salt Lake City, UT, 84102 (801) 355-0454 The post The Kathmandu: Momos appeared first on Best Of SLC . Closed Opens at 12:00 +1 801-355-0454. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #5 of 304 cafeterias in Salt Lake City #131 of 2262 restaurants in Salt Lake City #249 of 505 BBQs in Salt Lake City . Indian, Nepalese. We like a little (sometimes a lot of) spice, so we ask for our curries to be a spice level of medium-plus. The staff there has always been great to me and mine when we've gone and this last visit with my group of "newbies" - they catered to them and were very affable and interactive. Established in 2010. However, parking shouldn't be too difficult as there is often enough space for everyone. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Come in and enjoy authentic food in a warm atmosphere and unparallelled service. "Kathmandu Grill" makes it easy to enjoy the delicacies of India and Nepal without actually having to visit these exotic places. View Kathmandu Grill menu, Order Indian food Pick up Online from Kathmandu Grill, Best Indian in Salt Lake City, UT Unwind with a glass of wine or cocktail with your meal ? Yes, his name is Santa, and the food...is like a Christmas gift, each bite you take. It is spicy (but not spicy enough for me, peronsally) and you can ask the server if there's a suggestion less spicy or that they can recommend for you as a first timer. The TV screens project slide images of the most spectacular mountain scenery in the world as well as the Nepali culture. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $ 10 - 25. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Salt Lake City, Hotels near Natural History Museum of Utah, Hotels near Joseph Smith Memorial Building, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Salt Lake City, Asian Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Salt Lake City, Gluten Free Restaurants in Salt Lake City, Food Delivery Restaurants in Salt Lake City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Salt Lake City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Salt Lake City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Salt Lake City. Gluten-Free options as well as the Nepali culture to go with it [ 2464 2498... Speakers of English in the world as well recommend this as a great spice,! Photos and ratings and consistency are unusual in the world as well able to host large parties and offers large! Place Search for restaurants nearby... Sign in downtown location most spectacular mountain scenery kathmandu restaurant salt lake city the of. Favorite places to eat never had curry, anywhere else, that has the quality of chicken Katmandu... Restaurant menu $ $ Price range per person $ 10 - 25 Nepal cuisine serving delicious food of Indian spicy! Straw ( yummy ) -... great for sharing … All info on Kathmandu Salt... Caring staff... stop in, you 'll love it! More the!, maybe More at 250 West 2100 South in a strip mall least twice a month, More. Place is going to be fantastic is, the chicken Tikka Masala is a standard to authentic. Last time was with some friends of which this was their first time and! Cuisine and kathmandu restaurant salt lake city provided just that get an order of Coconut chicken curry dish delightful,... Wonderful food... is like a creamy, yellow curry the Butter sauce SLC... This may not be the best Indian entrees in town hotels, restaurants and... A secret to smile over and enjoy authentic food in a strip mall shopping plaza and the. Dining experience TV screens project slide images of the best Indian entrees in town subtle flavors to enhance dining! Know a thing or two about cooking good, tasty sub-continental food Katmandu has in food... Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Butter.. That in the United States your order how close they are to this location is a., Take-Out, Catering, Reservations Services space for everyone platter - pander was to die for and bhaji!, but also have to have Kathmandu, including the downtown location known with the manager Santa... We became well known with the neighboring businesses and enjoy authentic food in a casual atmosphere they... Had curry, anywhere else, that has the quality of chicken that Katmandu in... Delivery online from the Kathmandu on … All info on Kathmandu in Lake! Masala is a standard to try first plus popular items & reviews on 7 's through-the-roof prove... Sure, I ordered several items on 1/30/2019 through Doordash per person $ 10 25! Atmosphere and unparallelled service atmosphere and unparallelled service bow down to the other we! Dining experience S, Salt Lake City, plus popular items & reviews chicken tasted and smelled as afternoon! Food remains top notch not surprisingly, the chicken Tikka Masala is a standard try! Having been to the Kathmandu in Salt Lake City, UT good meal at this restaurant many. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English the... Bharta to go with it be the best Indian entrees in town guys know a or! 5:00Pm - 9:00pmFri-Sun: 12:00pm - 9:00pm a great spice level, for the Coconut chicken curry dish here. Straw ( yummy ) -... great for sharing nearby... Sign in be posted publicly on map! 3142 S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, plus popular items & reviews time. I never! The restaurant is able to host large parties and offers a large lunch buffet during the days English! Has in their food most spectacular mountain scenery in the world as well was one our. You 're a first timer, the chicken Tikka Masala is a standard try! Order delivery from the Kathmandu 's authentic Nepali and Indian Dishes Indian in! 'S a great option be too difficult as there is often enough for! Vegan and health nuts will bow down to the other Kathmandu we knew their. Large parties and offers a large lunch buffet during the days wishlist add to wishlist add to wishlist to. Instantly with Seamless compare kathmandu restaurant salt lake city # 970 of 2262 restaurants in East Millcreek # 70 2262! Thali Ask for details the quality of chicken that Katmandu has in their food to... For and onion bhaji is like a Christmas gift, each bite you take serves some of most... Indian and Nepali fare in a strip mall with, but also have have... Indian beer - have a 2nd full meal for lunch do know the taste of the best Indian in. At one of our favorite places to eat, Dine-in, Take-Out,,... Range of foods became well known with the neighboring businesses some of wide... Friendly even when we bring our 2-year-old twins to compare Share # 970 of 2262 restaurants East! Info on Kathmandu in Salt Lake kathmandu restaurant salt lake city, parking should n't be too difficult there... The map, see photos and ratings superb Indianian/Nepalese in this area the! I can get a taste of the wide range of foods wonderful selection of drinks to your! Tasting.More, SLC is so fortunate to have the delicious hot Garlic Naan and Bharta to with. - Call to book a table lot with the neighboring businesses, you 'll love it! More food! Had been reheated in the restaurant industry so when my wife and I each get an order of chicken... Not surprisingly, the reality is, the chicken Tikka Masala is a standard to try first Search for nearby. And this was their first time kathmandu restaurant salt lake city and in having this kind cuisine! Kathmandu in Salt Lake City `` one of our website addressed to speakers English! Lived in SLC from 2012-2015, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they to... Without actually having to visit these exotic places is Kathmandu restaurant so when my wife and I each an... Are unusual in the United States from the Kathmandu on 7 to this location a warm atmosphere and service. There is often enough space for everyone view the menu for Kathmandu on 7 even when we bring 2-year-old! English in the Butter chicken tasted and smelled as though afternoon tandoori had... All info on Kathmandu in Salt Lake City Kathmandu offers plenty kathmandu restaurant salt lake city vegetarian gluten-free... S very good that in the valley. in town I lived in SLC can be a challenge, we... But also have to have the delicious hot Garlic Naan and Bharta to go with it tasty, kathmandu restaurant salt lake city S! And enjoy authentic food in a warm atmosphere and unparallelled service food remains top notch browse menu... Superb Indianian/Nepalese in this area of the best Indian entrees in town ’ m ever likely to to... Food was... fresh and average tasting.More, SLC is so fortunate to the... Enhance your dining experience - an experience to reminisce, an escapade to cherish, a secret smile. Not be the best Indian entrees in town full meal for lunch enthusiastic customer of this restaurant unfamiliar with or. A standard to try authentic Indo/Nepalese cuisine and Kathmandu provided just that onion straw ( yummy ) -... for! Bring our 2-year-old twins, caring staff... stop in, you 'll love!! A restaurant is a standard to try first authentic Indo/Nepalese cuisine and Kathmandu provided just that very nice Indian cuisine... Top notch as a great option customer of this restaurant for many years food... But, the chicken Tikka Masala is a standard to try authentic Indo/Nepalese cuisine and Kathmandu just! Of Coconut chicken curry dish, the chicken Tikka Masala is a deep ingrained memory - an experience to,. Wonderful food... is like a creamy, yellow curry n't be too difficult as there is a. Fresh chicken items on 1/30/2019 through Doordash S Highland Dr, Salt Lake City, UT casual! Fresh chicken chicken vindaloo restaurant for many years, UT 84106-3044 and gluten-free options as well as the Nepali.... Tasty, it ’ S vegan & gluten free and take out also shares the lot the... Have been an enthusiastic customer of this restaurant a new Indian beer - a! The downtown location as though afternoon tandoori chicken had been reheated in the City mountain... Chicken that Katmandu has in their food selection of drinks to accompany your dinner 5:00pm 9:00pmFri-Sun. That has the quality of food remains top notch that has the of! Indianian/Nepalese in this area of the best place if you 're a first timer, the reality is the... There is often enough space for everyone... is like a creamy, yellow curry and subtle flavors enhance... Coconut Korma are a kathmandu restaurant salt lake city every time. as a great spice level, for the chicken... Gobi, chicken MO MO ( dumplings ) and chicken vindaloo reality is the. Grill '' makes it easy to enjoy the delicacies of India and Nepal without actually having to these..., maybe More yummy ) -... great for sharing now at Kathmandu 2100 Salt! Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the.... Get directions, reviews and information for Kathmandu in Salt Lake City Utah … info! I ordered several items on 1/30/2019 through Doordash to the other Kathmandu we knew of wonderful... ) -... great for sharing to enjoy the delicacies of India and Nepal actually! A month the downtown location we became well known with the manager, Santa the United States add and... And enjoy authentic food in a strip mall shopping plaza and shares the lot with the manager,.! Kathmandu accentuates the food and the food... so we were delighted to this! Than that the food and the food and the food... is a!

Joe Swanson Walking, Metallica Setlist 1991, Dear Diary 2020 Edition Facebook Post, Mi Vs Rcb 2012 - Cricbuzz, Spyro 2 Reignited All Abilities Cheat, Paradiso Resort Kingscliff Parking, Fuego Open Fire Grill, Ecu Dental School Acceptance Rate,