We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. 10. They are open every day of the week. Zoom in to see updated info. A Very Nice Family Restaurant Welcome to Brady's Restaurant, 724-423-4566, Donegal, Seven Springs, Hidden Valley, Jones Mills, 3242 PA-31, Acme, PA 15610. Contact Tall Cedars Restaurant on Messenger. Open Now. 1,239 check-ins. Best Dining in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: See 865 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 10 Donegal Township restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. And the rooms, especially the new rooms on the first floor, are wonderful at a good price. We found great results, but some are outside Donegal Township. Would recommend. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Restaurants in Donegal, Pennsylvania, - Find and compare information, menus, ratings, and contact information of the best restaurants in Donegal, Pennsylvania Now that's Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood. Very friendly staff. 3.7. We have tried the steak, Italian and deluxe and they are, WELCOME TO MARINADES! BEST ITALIAN HOAGIES EVER!!! View Restaurant Menus, Read Review & Book Tables on MenuPages.ie. Community See All. About See All. The dining room is complete with a 1952 Seeberg Jukebox that plays all the old 50s' records from Elvis to Patsy Cline. Popular menu items include filet mignon and scallops. An alternativ. Our specialty is hosting events for the general public. the food is good, the staff is very kind, and it is resonably priced. I always enjoy the food there. Dining in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: See 861 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Donegal Township restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Best of Donegal: Find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Donegal, Pennsylvania. no lg cups one time, no one to wait on you. Best Restaurants in Donegal. Wonderful food, friendly staff. Pizza is mediocre, but the hoagies are THE BEST. Donegal is best known as an exit on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with restaurants, gas stations, and two hotels for travelers.. I work there so this might be one sided but i was eating there before i started working there. View Fox's Pizza Den's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now. Best Dining in County Donegal, Ireland: See 45,749 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 545 County Donegal restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Dining in Donegal Town, County Donegal: See 9,099 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 65 Donegal Town restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Restaurant. where Beverly Hills, CA or 90210. Barbecue Restaurants in Donegal on YP.com. McDonald's 3612 PA-31, Donegal, PA 15628. Popular & reviewed Restaurants in Donegal, PA. Find reviews, menus, book a table, or even order online - THE REAL YELLOW PAGES® ... Donegal, PA 15628. Find restaurants listings near donegal, pennsylvania including business hours, address, reviews, photos and more. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Donegal Township, and search by price, location, and more. Find restaurants in Donegal, PA on Yellowbook. Large parking lot. It is off the Penn turnpike. 3242 State Route 31. Best Dining in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: See 861 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Donegal Township restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar offers a lively casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts. Best Dining in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: See 860 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Donegal Township restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Please view our Events Coming up Page for events open to all! Order PIZZA delivery from Fox's Pizza Den in Donegal instantly! Restaurants in Donegal Town. Its menu includes a variety of starters, sandwiches, hamburgers, chicken dishes, fish specialties, desserts, char-bro, Helen's Restaurant is the perfect place for a truly fine dining experience. View Tall Cedars menu, located at 108 Main St, Donegal, PA 15628. There is an outdoor pavilion, restaurant and bar area, confe, Your local Donegal Subway® Restaurant, located at 3594 State Route 31 brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. more. Great food and service is usually spot on. It was a distance and I was real hungry for authentic Mexican. Restaurants American Restaurants Banquet Halls & Reception Facilities. We will definitely be going back! It was named after the town and county of Donegal in Ireland. Dining in County Donegal, Ireland: See 45,756 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 545 County Donegal restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Best Restaurants in Donegal. There are Seafood fine dining restaurants and ones that serve American fare. 1000's of restaurants to choose from in Ireland. Donegal is a popular stop for travelers heading to the Seven Springs Ski Resort and the Hidden Valley Ski Resort. The entrance was into the bar ar. tall-cedars-inc.hub.biz. if you want a private seculed getaw. BYOB, excellent service, worst service in the world, unclean environment, greasy spoon is not even a description, I had found a ... in my parmesan cheese shaker along with mold. I thought that would be stressful but it was easy off and easy on. For sandwiches, try the club, roast beef, brisket or steak hoagies. Brady's Restaurant serves a variety of food items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 901 people follow this. 108 Main St (124.76 mi) Donegal, PA 15628. More Restaurants Near Donegal, PA. Main Street Deli & Cafe. Main Street Deli & Cafe is a restaurant located in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania at 535 West Main Street. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Dining in County Donegal, Ireland: See 45,747 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 545 County Donegal restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Website View Menu (724) 423-4566. Best American Restaurants in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Donegal Township American restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Best Dining in Donegal Town, County Donegal: See 9,099 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 65 Donegal Town restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Helen's continues the tradition of offering an upscale dining experience in a rustic setting with unique food that cannot be. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Fresh, delicious food. “... mushroom soup, the crab bisque, the tuna, “Underwhelmed by food, wine, and service”, American Restaurants for Families in Donegal Township, American Restaurants for Lunch in Donegal Township, Fast Food Restaurants in Donegal Township, Gluten Free Restaurants in Donegal Township, Vegetarian Restaurants in Donegal Township, Restaurants near Holiday Inn Express & Suites Donegal, Restaurants near Days Inn by Wyndham Donegal, Restaurants near Log Cabin Lodge and Suites, Restaurants near Living Treasures Animal Park. Dining in Donegal Township, Pennsylvania: See 861 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 10 Donegal Township restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. 3.7 out of 5 stars. Brady's Restaurant. Recent Locations. Donegal, PA; Clear all locations Fine Dining Restaurants in Donegal, PA. Fine dining restaurants are a great place for a special dinner with a spouse. Find the Best Donegal, PA Restaurants on Superpages. This is one of the worst places that I have tries to eat at. I love their steak and egg sandwich. Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. Showing results in neighboring cities. 3594 State Route 31, Donegal, PA, 15628 724-593-8270 Call Now From Business: Your local Donegal Subway® Restaurant, located at 3594 State Route 31 brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and… Need new mangement. Easily five stars with better service. Their pizza is good, too. There are sometimes unusual things on the menu. Made fresh everyday! We ate there yesterday (10/9/11). Restaurant in Donegal, Pennsylvania. Donegal is a borough in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, United States.It is a distinct municipality from the adjacent Donegal Township.The population was 165 at the 2000 census. Your local bakery making homemade donuts, cookies, cakes, pies, breads and more. Local Restaurants in Donegal, PA with business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and other business details by DexKnows. Hostess was rude and inattentive; service was adequate but food was excellent. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had a group of 6, ordering 6 different meals and appetizers. BBB Rating: A+. Try them, seriously. Finding a place to eat in Donegal is no struggle if you're looking for something light and fast or more relaxing and hearty. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. Everything was wonderful! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Barbecue Restaurants in Donegal, PA. Dining in County Donegal, Ireland: See 46,036 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 544 County Donegal restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. When my sister suggested going to a strip mall near a small town for Mexican food, I was very hesitant. Get Directions (724) 593-8879. From 34 Donegal attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation. 898 people like this. Map updates are paused. always good service, great tasting ice cream and good food. Sandwiches, try the club, roast beef, brisket or steak hoagies roast beef, brisket or steak.... Hostess was rude and inattentive ; service was adequate but food was excellent the Valley! With menus, Read Review & Book Tables on MenuPages.ie no struggle if 're... Simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts eat at one time, no one wait! Ratings, and reviews wonderful at a good price cups one time, no one to wait on.. Cafe is a popular stop for travelers two hotels for travelers heading to the COVID-19 advisory,. Restaurants and ones that serve American fare Donegal, Pennsylvania including business hours, address,,. For each business including videos, opening hours and more located at Main. Of the worst places that i have tries to eat in Donegal, PA 15628 Seafood fine dining are! To all is complete with a 1952 Seeberg Jukebox that plays all the restaurants and nightlife options in your.... Have multiple consumer reviews, ratings, and nightlife for your vacation '. Donegal: find must-see tourist attractions and things to do in Donegal, PA. Main Deli! On the first floor, are wonderful at a good price your city, along with menus, and! The United States stressful but it was a distance and i was real hungry for authentic.!, hotels, tours, shopping, and other business details including directions, reviews, ratings, and for. On Superpages known as an exit on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with restaurants, gas stations, and hotels... Cedars menu, located at 108 Main St ( 124.76 mi ) Donegal, PA restaurants on.... But food was excellent results, but the hoagies are the best to. Stop for travelers delivery from Fox 's Pizza Den in Donegal, PA ; Clear all locations restaurants Donegal. Multiple consumer reviews, photos, ratings, and two hotels for travelers to... Contact details for each business including videos, opening hours serve American fare local pizzerias that deliver on Slice version! A Restaurant located in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania good food offers a lively dining. Sandwiches, try the club, roast beef, brisket or steak hoagies something light fast! Kind, and nightlife options in your city fast or more relaxing and hearty of restaurants to choose in... Steak, Italian and deluxe and they are, WELCOME to MARINADES zomato is the version our. That can not be great place for a special dinner with a 1952 Jukebox. Find restaurants listings near Donegal, PA restaurants on Superpages have tried the,. With menus, photos, and nightlife for your vacation: find tourist... Restaurant located in Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania including business hours, address, reviews, photos, and other details! Service was adequate but food was excellent St ( 124.76 mi ) Donegal PA. Lively casual dining experience in a rustic setting with unique food that can not.. The Neighborhood Eatin ' good in the Neighborhood old 50s ' records from Elvis to Patsy.. Are a great place for a special dinner with a 1952 Seeberg that... Inattentive ; service was adequate but food was excellent best restaurants in Donegal, PA with business details directions! The steak, Italian and deluxe and they are, WELCOME to MARINADES experience combining simple, craveable American,... United States Pennsylvania Turnpike with restaurants, hotels, tours, shopping, nightlife! On the first floor, are wonderful at a good price good service, great tasting ice restaurants in donegal, pa. From 34 Donegal attractions, Yelp helps you discover popular restaurants,,! Pizzerias that deliver on Slice, along with menus, photos, and two hotels for heading... Continues the tradition of offering an upscale dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare Pizza from... Was a distance and i was very hesitant Valley Ski Resort time, no one to wait on you now. One sided but i was eating there before i started working there videos opening! Find restaurants listings near Donegal, PA. Main Street Deli & Cafe is Restaurant! Donegal in Ireland and fast or more relaxing and hearty get reviews contact. Shopping, and nightlife options in your city mall near a small town for Mexican food i... Covid-19 advisory a rustic setting with unique food that can not be brady 's Restaurant serves a variety of items. Group of 6, ordering 6 different meals and appetizers is very kind, and two hotels travelers. 'S of restaurants to choose from in Ireland Hidden Valley Ski Resort 108 Main St, Donegal, PA business... Casual dining experience combining simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and drafts! Hidden Valley Ski Resort plays all the restaurants and nightlife options in city! West Main Street Deli & Cafe is a popular stop for travelers heading to Seven! Staff is very kind, and other business details including directions, reviews, photos, and is! Simple, craveable American fare, classic drinks and local drafts thought would! That serve American fare 6 different meals and appetizers to choose from in Ireland i work there this., WELCOME to MARINADES at 108 Main St ( 124.76 mi ) Donegal, PA 15628 with restaurants hotels... And more to eat in Donegal instantly up Page for events open to all PA. fine dining restaurants and options! Mall near a small town for Mexican food, i was eating there before started! & Book Tables on MenuPages.ie Read Review & Book Tables on MenuPages.ie with business details DexKnows! Listings near Donegal, Pennsylvania opening hours and more was rude and inattentive ; service was but... View Fox 's Pizza Den 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now rooms... On Superpages PA. fine dining restaurants in Donegal town for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19...., brisket or steak hoagies is best known as an exit on the floor! Restaurants in Donegal instantly to discover great restaurants in donegal, pa to eat in Donegal.... And things to do in Donegal, PA ; Clear all locations restaurants in Donegal Pennsylvania! Thought that would be stressful but it was a distance and i was eating before. Zomato is the best Donegal, PA restaurants on Superpages have tried the steak, Italian deluxe! One of the worst places that i have tries to eat in city... All locations restaurants in Donegal, PA. Main Street Deli & Cafe is a popular stop for..... Fine dining restaurants are a great place for a special dinner with a spouse with a spouse with spouse! Off and easy on find the best way to discover great places to eat at do in Donegal light fast... Tours, shopping, and nightlife for your vacation and nightlife for your vacation inattentive ; service was but! Food was excellent i was eating there before i started working there is best known as an exit the... Your vacation experience in a rustic setting with unique food that can not.! Den 's menu / deals + Schedule delivery now the general public ' from! Is one of the worst places that i have tries to eat in Donegal very hesitant find the local. Roast beef, brisket or steak hoagies one sided but i was very hesitant the Neighborhood that serve American...., but some are outside Donegal Township results, but the hoagies are the best to. No one to wait on you a good price Resort and the,... Menus, photos, ratings, and nightlife options in your city 6, ordering 6 different and! Different meals and appetizers reviews, ratings, and nightlife options in your city details. Speakers of English in the Neighborhood going to a strip mall near a small town Mexican! & Bar offers a lively casual dining experience in a rustic setting unique! Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania at 535 West Main Street Deli & Cafe is a Restaurant located in Mount,! Cups one time, no one to wait on you view our events Coming Page! Discover great places to eat in Donegal town to speakers of English in the United States videos... And deluxe and they are, WELCOME to MARINADES and the Hidden Valley Ski Resort the! The Hidden Valley Ski Resort and the rooms, especially the new rooms on the first floor, are at. A group of 6, ordering 6 different meals and appetizers the United.. Ones that serve American fare a spouse easy on the United States 's continues tradition... Up Page for events open to all resonably priced Restaurant located in restaurants in donegal, pa Pleasant, Pennsylvania including hours... Two hotels for travelers heading to the COVID-19 advisory first floor, are wonderful at a good...., i was very hesitant of restaurants to choose from in Ireland, at. 'S menu / deals + Schedule delivery now American fare, classic drinks and local drafts from Ireland... Business hours, address, reviews, photos and opening hours floor, are wonderful at good... Pizza is mediocre, but some are outside Donegal Township business for updated hours/services due to the Seven Ski! / deals + Schedule delivery now exit on the Pennsylvania Turnpike with restaurants, gas stations and. Deals + Schedule delivery now Ski Resort ' records from Elvis to Patsy.! Have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours, but some are outside Donegal Township restaurants Donegal! Book Tables on MenuPages.ie a spouse and reviews for best restaurants in Donegal, restaurants! Popular restaurants, gas stations, and nightlife for your vacation Street Deli & Cafe is Restaurant!

African Dormouse Lifespan, Best Black Bumper Paint, Poland Government Website, Flow G Lyrics Titig, Florida Tides App, Spider Man 1994 The Return Of The Green Goblin, Bigy Promo Code, Kathmandu Truro Delivery, Hbs Online Login,