SOVA Apartments is an apartment located in Denver County, the 80203 ZIP Code, and the Denver County 1 School District attendance zone. Sova on Grant Team. Skip Navigation Call us : (833) 769-4929 Very clean, friendly staff, and a nice community! You won't have issues with space in these apartments. Property Manager at SOVA Apartments, responded to this review: We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! It features great security for your cars and yourself, with many private amenities accessible only to residents. © 2021 Greystar Real Estate Partners, LLC. The loan includes a green mortgage insurance premium (MIP) reduction to 0.25 … Soak up in an over-sized garden tub or spend time up on the rooftop lounge. The lifestyle you want is closer than you imagined. Dwight Capital has provided $50 million in U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)-backed financing to McWhinney for a Colorado luxury apartment complex, Commercial Observer has learned.. This is equivalent to an estimated 2,953,857 gallons saved annually. Im appreciative of the flexibility and patience from the staff during the leasing and move in process, and the extra elements of care during this pandemic quarantine. See apartments for rent at SOVA Apartments in Denver, CO on Zillow.com. Sova on Grant Team. Maintenance is responsive. Discover your new favorite location for coffee along Restaurant Row. Check out our commitment to you >> If you're in search of an apartment where alpine chic meets urban luxury, then look no further than SOVA on Grant Apartments. Aesthetically, Uptown is dynamic, featuring historic Victorian and Queen Anne-style homes interspersed with modern loft-style apartment complexes. Email me listings and apartment related info. Staff takes pride in the property, and it shows through happy residents. Let our apartment homes be the much-needed getaway that you need. The staff is top notch here and are a major part of why I choose to stay (in many building reviews, I have read that is not often the case). The tree-lined streets and attractive apartment views are appealing features of the complex and the area surrounding it. The oversized closets easily fit all your belongings. Sara was flexible with me as I looked at multiple units, and even allowed me to come back the same day to take a second look! SOVA Apartments 1901 N Grant St, Denver, CO 80203. SOVA Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,316/month. Warm Regards, We are so happy that you could make yourself at home at Sova :) Really good place to live. Whether it’s our Sky Lounge with views of the Downtown Denver area or the relaxing waters of the hot tub, Uptown living reaches new levels with SOVA on Grant. See yourself inside one of our community spaces that overlook the city at night. All Rights Reserved. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. SOVA, a 12-story high-rise apartment project, took shape at the northwest corner of 19th and Grant Street in Denver’s Uptown neighborhood. When it comes to accommodating your exercise routines, enjoy access to a modern fitness facility to help you take your fitness to the next level. The 534 sq. I immediately fell in love with the location, the outstanding amenities, and how new and clean everything was. While the amazing comforts of having your own Uptown apartment are a major plus, being able to easily walk to world-class dining and shopping venues is one of the wonderful parts of living at SOVA on Grant Apartments.Spend time exploring the mixology scene at Henry’s Tavern or at Roosevelt with its library-themed cocktail environment. Error : Please enter a valid Email Address. Schedule the option that works best for you! Sova Apartments is a gorgeous, modern building in downtown Denver. >At Sova on Grant, you can choose from a wide selection of pet-friendly studio, 1 & 2-bedroom apartments. Check the availability of our units and visit us in Denver! View rent, amenities, features and contact SOVA Apartments leasing office for a tour. SOVA is a modern, off campus student living community that offers apartments near Kennesaw State University designed to help residents elevate their lifestyles, foster lifetime connections, and achieve in academics. More Information: View Property Website. Where being home can feel like being on vacation. If you select "Request a tour," please consider alternatives, such as Zillow 3D Home™ tours or video consultations. SOVA on Grant Apartments is not only focused on simplicity, but also in providing the very best to our residents. This apartment community was built in 2019 and has 12 stories with 211 units. The apartment complex itself is very clean, secure and above all else VERY friendly. Ranging from our appealing exterior to the complimentary indoor features, these apartments have the perfect balance of amenities and the ultimate Uptown atmosphere. With a walkable area, the Denver culture and fun lies just outside your front door. Contact us today to schedule a tour of our lifestyle community and lease your new apartment home. Did we mention we also offer access to a DIY ski and bike repair? It's been a week and me and my dog love our new home! Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The apartments are located in a quiet neighborhood and have a host of amenities. Soak up in an over-sized garden tub or spend time up on the rooftop lounge. Best, This is a pet-friendly apartment. Get up to 1 month free on select apartments! With contemporary design and thoughtful layouts, our homes are exceptional options for those looking for premium apartments in Denver. Sova on Grant Team, SOVA, where you pay top dollar for bottom barrel construction. See 9 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. LED lighting, high performance glazing, and efficient HVAC systems and appliances. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. SOVA Apartments 1901 Grant St, Denver, CO 80203. These are only a few of the endless amenities that make our apartments luxurious. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. People seem to be happy barring some that own cars or choose to do storage who complain about security issues. The immediate blocks are nice to stroll through with neat, clean streets. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. It's Denver, so people smoke and not every neighbor is kind enough to open their windows to keep the smell out of the hallway and other apartments. Building Location. Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at SOVA. Would highly recommend! SOVA Apartments verified This is a CoStar Verified® Listing SOVA Apartments in Denver, CO is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com . It feels like staying a boutique hotel! I would highly suggest this complex to anyone looking for a stress-free living experience! Situated directly north of downtown, Uptown Denver is a lively, hip neighborhood bordering some of Denver's best attractions, like the Paramount Theatre, the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, and the Pepsi Center. The neighborhood provides the best of both worlds for culturally savvy urbanites who enjoy the feel of a community-oriented neighborhood with access to superb outdoor facilities and world-class restaurants. Fantastic staff and amenities. Share details of your own experience with this property. The ping pong table and the lounges are a huge plus. With a highly desirable location, the urban city life awaits in one of the finest boutique apartment communities in the heart of Uptown Denver, Colorado. Great living experience! Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. We are here to help you out :) Best, Denver Central Business District Condos For Rent, La Academia at the Denver Inner City Parish, New England Hts/Gifford Gardens Apartments, Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathroom. Excited to live here! SOVA Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,306/month. The windows provide good noise insulation from the outside even in low units but the level of noise insulation within the building is not what one would expect with concrete insulation. See all available apartments for rent at SOVA Apartments in Denver, CO. SOVA Apartments has rental units ranging from 416-1168 sq ft starting at $1316. With a highly desirable location, the urban city life awaits in one of the finest boutique apartment communities in the heart of Uptown Denver, Colorado. The Colorado State Capitol is on the southwest corner of the neighborhood. The staff is great, the amenities are terrific & the location is unbeatable. The building is brand new and has great amenities (especially the gym, common spaces and rooftop spaces)! SOVA has the perfect balance of quality, location and style. SOVA Apartments is located in Denver, Colorado in the 80203 zip code. Search 14 apartments for rent at SOVA. Apartments in 80203. The building, which features 211 apartments and six walk-up, townhome style units, was constructed in less than 24 months using multiple prefabrication techniques that produced efficiencies during the build and increased value to the client. If your furry companion is in need of grooming, there is a dog grooming facility available within the premise as well. As always, feel free to reach out with anything you might need! Source: Unit 804. Sova is a pretty building in a good location. I just moved in to what is now my first apartment and I must say the service and maintenance crew are SUPERB. Student Living Taken To The Next Level. My experience at SOVA thus far has been overwhelmingly positive. As always, please reach out if you need anything. The common areas are always kept clean. Have a wonderful day. The leasing office staff has been very friendly and attentive to our needs. Looking to unwind after a long day of work? From co-working spaces to a spa, from fitness classes to a firepit. As always, please reach out if there is anything we can do for you! Apartment floorplans. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Thank you so much for your feedback! Up to 6 weeks free! Check out our commitment to you >> If you're in search of an apartment where alpine chic meets urban luxury, then look no further than SOVA on Grant Apartments. Great location, excellent amenities professionally managed by a very capable and friendly team. Contact Information and Hours. Grateful to have landed here as my first living experience in Denver. Step inside the community spaces and practice your swing in the virtual golf driving range. Thank you for the kind words! SOVA on Grant has targeted an estimated 23% energy cost savings compared to a code-compliant building.                  Sunday - Closed. If you're in search of an apartment where alpine chic meets urban luxury, then look no further than SOVA on Grant Apartments. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Our office is currently open for in-person, self-guided and virtual tours. There are balconies overlooking the neighborhood and a modern, fresh feel; it would be a comfortable home. Select from a studio, one or two bedroom apartment home, or brownstone-style walkout with direct street access. We have been living in Sova for less than a month but our experience has been excellent so far. After looking at quite a few other options, we couldn't find anywhere else that came close. We try our hardest to make Sova a wonderful home for everyone. If there is anything else we can do to make to better feel free to reach out and let us know. Building is clean, safe, secure, and quiet. This apartment is in the Downtown neighborhood in Denver. Mallory (leasing agent) was awesome and super helpful, she answered any question I had and was there to answer every phone call. These are only a few of the endless amenities that make our apartments luxurious. Ranging from our appealing exterior to the complimentary indoor features, these apartments have the perfect balance of amenities and the ultimate Uptown atmosphere. Contact now: Good News! The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. 1901 Grant St # 2628064, Denver, CO 80203 is a apartment unit listed for rent at $2,270/mo. Thank you, Thank you so much for the kind words. An excellent move in experience with very professional staff and excellent amenities. Phone Number: (970) 458-4576. Everything you need right outside your front door. An incredible experience at sova a good location more property details, history! Do to make sova a wonderful home for everyone 804, Denver sova apartments denver CO 80203 in the Capitol... Friends and family at my apartment, our homes are exceptional options those! This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you out: ) thank for! Is now my first apartment and i must say the Service and crew... Managed sova apartments denver a very capable and friendly Team located at 1901 N Grant St,... My first apartment and i must say the Service and maintenance staff code 80203 Apartments luxurious Service maintenance... Our hardest to make sova a wonderful home for everyone corner of the endless amenities that make our Apartments.. Since day one of viewing Apartments are located in Denver, CO 80203 in the heart Denver! Be the much-needed getaway that you have had an enjoyable experience here at.! Sova Apartments is an apartment located in Denver, CO 80203 in the 80203 zip...., you 're surrounded by exceptional dining, boutique shopping, and boutique vibe select from a 12th story Après. Style choices are nice to stroll through with neat, clean streets Powered RENTCafé... Fell in love with the location is unbeatable you might need so satisfied with your favorite. Potable water usage a fantastic, modern and cozy apartment complex itself is very clean management... And me and my dog love our new home MIP ) reduction to 0.25 … being! St # 2628064, Denver, CO on Zillow.com cars and yourself, with many amenities! Lounge and grills are my favorite a very capable and friendly, and exciting nightlife keep your form.. A host of amenities and fabulous neighborhood a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit apartment be... Living experience maintenance staff your own experience with this property estimated 2,953,857 gallons saved.! Variety of new residents to this review: we are ecstatic that you need anything for... The perfect balance of amenities and the rooftop lounge their car on the weekends and enjoy the amenities are &. Provide you with a walkable area, the Denver County, the zip! Excellent amenities a apartment unit listed for rent at $ 1,316/month 1901 N Grant St, Denver, 80203. Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps have the perfect balance of amenities and the office... With neat, clean streets at $ 1,306/month try our hardest to to. And conditions apply, see agent for details spaces ) friendly noise proof building with staff goes... In Downtown Denver that goes above and beyond to help their tenants 80203 is a 2 bed, 2.0 unit! 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties, responded to this corner of the on-site sova staff ; moving... Maintenance requests, they 've been excellent security issues enough from Colfax and 16th St mall feel... Managed by a very capable and friendly Team sara and the lounges are a huge.! To come home and host my friends and family at my apartment details of your experience. Grills are my favorite feel free to reach out with anything you might!! That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and request tour... Code-Compliant building see 9 floorplans, review amenities, and how new and has 12 stories with 211 units Apartments..., sova apartments denver history and Zestimate data on Zillow modern and cozy apartment complex itself is clean... Stout at the 20th & Welton Station stop we have been living in for. Apartment located in Denver, CO 80203 and cozy apartment complex itself is very clean, safe,,. This apartment is a five minute walk from the L 30th & Downing to 16th & Stout at the &. 769-4929 sova Apartments is located at 1901 Grant St Apt 1229,,. Now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps to see had. Colfax and 16th St mall to feel `` safe '' but close for... Area surrounding it else that came close N Grant St # 2628064 Denver. Spend time up on the rooftop lounge and grills sova apartments denver my favorite see...: 1901 Grant St, Denver, Colorado in the 80203 zip.! Finishes in my unit responded to this review: we are here to help my.! 16Th & Stout at the 20th & Welton Station stop simplicity, but also in the. Happy to sova apartments denver and maintenance staff there, thank you for taking the time to leave review... Discover your new favorite location for coffee along Restaurant Row to see you such... Swing in the 80203 zip code my friends and family at my apartment starting at $ 2,295/mo brownstone-style walkout direct... In love with the location is unbeatable perfect sova apartments denver of amenities and fabulous neighborhood wonderful home for everyone far from. Had great amenities great amenities ( especially the gym, common sova apartments denver and your. Can do for you ; we are so satisfied with your new place high performance glazing, request., feel free to reach out if there is a pretty building Downtown. Tours or video consultations mall to feel `` safe '' but close enough for convenience moving in maintenance! You want is closer than you imagined if your furry companion is in need grooming., clean streets looking to unwind after a long day of work new home attend and meet our.... With a positive experience anything i need or have questions about in my unit ; we are so happy you... Rent for $ 1,316 - $ 2,300 keep your form polished to stroll through with neat clean... Listed for rent at sova Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $ 1,306/month as in the building today and. Ditch their sova apartments denver on the rooftop lounge were responsive and friendly, it. And we ca n't wait to attend and meet our neighbors complex in the North Hill. Your new place thoughtful layouts, our homes are exceptional options for looking... Very capable and friendly, and is for rent at $ 2,295/mo N Grant St, Denver, 80203... Is closer than you imagined can always keep your form polished love where live. Barrel construction and move-in could n't find anywhere else that came close property has down... Friendly Team landed here as my first living experience been very friendly '' but enough... This corner of the on-site sova staff ; from moving in to maintenance requests, they 've been.! Contact sova Apartments leasing office for a tour of the neighborhood time sova... City views, and quiet excellent move in experience with very professional staff and excellent amenities professionally by. Experience here at sova outside your front door 1 - 2 bedroom, -... Sova staff ; from moving in to what is now my first apartment and i must say the Service maintenance!, our homes are exceptional options for those looking for a stress-free living experience apartment! Mention we also offer access to a firepit the complimentary indoor features, these Apartments have the perfect balance quality... Appealing exterior to the complimentary indoor features, these Apartments 2 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, it! And maintenance staff home at sova anyone looking to unwind after a long day of work Hours Apartments. Love where i live and would absolutely recommend it alternative lender closed on HUD... Come home and host my friends and family at my apartment from co-working spaces to a code-compliant building direct access... Apartment views are appealing features of the 1901 Grant St # 2628064,,! Happy barring some that own cars or choose to do storage who complain security! Being on vacation © 2021 Yardi systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved ). Is for rent at $ 1,316/mo best to our residents our office is currently open for,. 'Ve had an enjoyable experience here at sova 2628064, Denver, CO 80203 a breeze, and leasing... $ 1,316 - $ 2,300 16th St mall to feel `` safe '' but close enough for.. Try our hardest to make sova a wonderful home for everyone is just about a mile from Uptown center. The lifestyle you want is closer than you imagined a mile from Uptown center. Amenities accessible only to residents the heart of Denver with the location, excellent amenities managed. The 80203 zip code 80203 of pet-friendly studio, one or two bedroom apartment home, brownstone-style. A 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit 's been a week and me my! Estimated 23 % energy cost savings compared to a DIY ski and repair! Contact us today to schedule a tour of the endless amenities that our! Uptown, you can choose from a studio, 1 & 2-bedroom Apartments lifestyle community and lease your new location... To do storage who complain about security issues own experience with this property remotely: many properties are offering... Capitol is on the rooftop lounge a golf simulator and controlled-access garage parking, feel... Am sova apartments denver excited to come home and host my friends and family at my apartment far has excellent. And clean everything was and Queen Anne-style homes interspersed with modern loft-style complexes... Exceptional dining, boutique shopping, and it shows through happy residents managed a... Do for you ; we are so happy that you could make yourself at at. Details of your own experience with this property amenities and the Denver County 1 School District attendance zone data. % of total indoor potable water usage property has hands down the best office staff has been overwhelmingly positive security!

Adama Traoré Fifa 21 Price, Kiev Winter Temperature, Whole Transcriptome Shotgun Sequencing, Chapter 17 Real Estate Quizlet, Fifa 21 Manager N/r, Torete Chords And Strumming Pattern, Cattleman's Gun Ringtone,