Or book now at one of our other 3748 great restaurants in Fort Wayne. I was at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington Rd. I've eaten here many times. Spaghetti & Meatball, Stuffed Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or Soup. Go try this when you get a chance. theYear=now.getYear() Zianos: Delicious Italian food - See 16 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. Zianos Italian Eatery Fort Wayne Menu - View the Menu for Zianos Italian Eatery Fort Wayne on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Zianos Italian Eatery menu and prices. Had carryout spaghetti and meatballs. The food is delicious and served piping hot....I had the chicken marsala and it was very good. Wife had baked manicotti with meat sauce. All served with a side salad. But it's still a nice Italian restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get. Ziano’s helped to get us out of our COVID funk.More, Everything about this restaurant is great - food, servers and atmosphere. Thanks for this wonderful place to eat!!! In the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality. ... #692 of 1836 places to eat in Fort Wayne. Dine-In is now open at 75% Occupancy with new hours of 11-9 daily. The breadsticks are soft sweet, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm. 10520 Maysville Rd Chapel Ridge Location, Fort Wayne, IN 46835-9244 +1 260-245-0341 Website Menu + Add hours All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! The bread sticks are freshly baked, piping hot when served and absolutely delicious. The spaghetti and meatballs is a personal favorite. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? It was great as well.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Ziano's Italian eatery: Delicious and Locally owned - See 137 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. Get menu, photos and location information for Ziano'S Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, IN. Zianos, Fort Wayne: See 16 unbiased reviews of Zianos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #162 of 695 restaurants in Fort Wayne. The actual menu of the Zianos pub & bar. you will leave full thinking that was neither the best nor worst Italian I have ever had. However, next time I’m ordering the 14” pizza. I really like it. You can’t go wrong with certain dishes of theirs. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Get menu, photos and location information for Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, IN. A reservation had been made so we didn't have to wait for our table....Convenient parking.More, Unfortunately none of the three are near me, the food is OK, but every time I'm near one on the road, I have to get several orders of their breadsticks and cheese sauce. I went with the classic pizza. It's gross and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh. It's gross and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh. 4 ratings $$ Gluten Free Menu, Pasta, Restaurant. I can't get enough of them, it's good I don't live close, because I probably eat too much bread anyway. with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was. "See you at Zianos!" I also decided to try one of their pizzas. Zianos Italian Eatery is located on Maysville road and offers a huge menu of popular Italian entrees, appetizers, salads, pizzas and more! But it's still a nice Italian restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get.More, We had a wonderful experience at Zianos. The only possible knock is that their menu is limited compared to other Italian restaurants. © Copyright Zianos Italian Eatery 2009- It tastes reheated. If you are hungry and near one,...you will leave full thinking that was neither the best nor worst Italian I have ever had. Ladin, lingua ladina . I believe I have a new favorite restaurant. Our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community. Go there if you are hungry with few other options. Zianos Italian Eatery Fort Wayne; Zianos Italian Eatery, Fort Wayne; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Zianos Italian Eatery Restaurant on Zomato She loves it. Celiac. Zianos is always clean. They sell chocolates there that are pretty good, but also expensive. Log In. Or book now at one of our other 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne. Ziano's, Fort Wayne: See 49 unbiased reviews of Ziano's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 696 restaurants in Fort Wayne. I also decided to try one of their pizzas. Service, food and price. I believe I have a new favorite restaurant.More, This is the third of the three Ziano's restaurants we've tried... and it proves that they're able to provide a consistent dining experience in all locations. Ziano's Italian eatery. I went with the 10” pizza to be on the safe side. In the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality. In the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality. Other family members enjoyed the Alfredo pasta...with chicken and they were as pleased with their meal as I was. The food is consistently good. We had no complaints with our order. Also the bread sticks were fluffy and flavorful. Have hot, fresh Italian cuisine delivered to … Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The wife...enjoys her stuffed shells and chopped salads. Delivery & Pickup Options - 47 reviews of Ziano's Italian Eatery "Wonderful Italian place. so thankful they have this light dressing. (3 days ago) Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, In that offers a warm, family-friendly environment. Share. Zianos absolutely had the best bread sticks in the world! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. It tastes reheated. Ziano's, Fort Wayne: See 49 unbiased reviews of Ziano's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #107 of 693 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Background music is appropriate and the volume is just right -- never intrusive. I went with the 10” pizza to be on the safe side. Zianos is famous for fresh baked breadsticks and serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out. I can't get enough of them, it's good I don't live close, because I probably eat too much bread anyway. Take out here has already been very reliable too. Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, In that offers a warm, family-friendly environment. Fontanini® Sausage & Peppers with Small Salad - Thickly sliced Fontanini® sausage, with a blend of roasted peppers, onions, and garlic, over penne pasta tossed in marinara and topped with Romano cheese. Zianos is famous for fresh baked breadsticks and serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out. Write a Review. Dave Erickson. Will go back and dine in. Overall the place is not that bad, but their are better Italian places for the food in Fort Wayne, so if they stopped selling breadsticks, I'd rarely go there. Zianos Italian Eatery, Fort Wayne, Indiana. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Zianos Italian Eatery at 702 E Dupont Rd in Fort Wayne - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 10520 Maysville Rd Chapel Ridge Location, Fort Wayne, IN 46835-9244. No waiting in line, food was awesome, saff was polite and friendly. Zianos has three convenient Fort Wayne, IN locations on Maysville Rd, Dupont Rd, and Covington Rd. It was between the barbecue chicken pizza or the classic pizza. Served with a side of spaghetti with marinara. 5907 Covington Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804-5881 +1 260-444-4348 Website. Baked Mozzarella Chicken with Pasta - Lightly breaded chicken breast topped with melted mozzarella, Romano cheese, and marinara. Best Travel Voucher Zianos Fort Wayne Coupons - Newnest 2020. Their breadsticks are a must order before you receive your meal. Served over fettuccini. Ziano’s helped to get us out of our COVID funk. Unclaimed. Enjoyed every visit. Zianos Italian Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne, In that offers a warm, family-friendly environment. if(theYear<1900) Closed now : See all hours. For me the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees. Our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community. 3 Fort Wayne, Indiana Locations: Covington Location: 5907 Covington Road 260-444-4348 Dupont Location: 702 East Dupont Road 260-755-5643 Chapel Ridge Location: 10520 Maysville Road 260-245-0341 Thanks for this wonderful place to eat!!! They offer two different sizes of pizzas for you to choose from (10” and 14”). The bread sticks are a must when you come here. Their salad is especially noteworthy. Zianos Italian Eatery. The spaghetti is great. Or book now at one of our other 3764 great restaurants in Fort Wayne. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. All info on Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne - Call to book a table. I had the chicken marsala and it was very good. Overall Rating. The food was delicious and they did a great job of taking care of us. We also still have carry-out, large pan catering, Waiter on the Way / DoorDash, and online ordering. I want to try some other things, but I can't get pass the great spaghetti. more for the cheese sauce. more, Springhill Suites by Marriott Fort Wayne North. Tilapia with Pasta - Tilapia filet baked in a white wine sauce. The meat balls are great as well. All served with a side salad. 137 reviews #25 of 490 Restaurants in Fort Wayne $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. Zianos: Nice quiet place fir Its,Ian food and visiting with good friends - See 16 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. Zianos, Fort Wayne: See 16 unbiased reviews of Zianos, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #164 of 693 restaurants in Fort Wayne. Go try this when you get a chance. We needed to change up our food options and we hadn’t had pasta for awhile. now=new Date I was at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington Rd. Ladyfingers, espresso, mascarpone cheese and liqueur. document.write(theYear) | Web Development by  NJP. enjoys her stuffed shells and chopped salads. Top Reviews. They offer two different sizes of pizzas for you to choose from (10” and 14”). Larger group of almost 20. Prices and visitors' opinions on dishes. It was excellent. It was between the barbecue chicken pizza or the classic pizza. English . Decor is nice, food is only fair, but it has five star breadsticks. Clean restaurant and restrooms. 4.2K likes. Русский . Overall the place is not that bad, but their are better Italian places for the food in Fort Wayne, so if they stopped selling breadsticks, I'd rarely go there. Their salad is especially noteworthy. Get quick answers from Zianos staff and past visitors. Where: Find: Home / USA / Fort Wayne, Indiana / Zianos, 10520 Maysville Rd / Zianos menu; Zianos / Menu. For me the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees. 10520 Maysville Rd Chapel Ridge Location, Fort Wayne, IN 46835-9244 +1 260-245-0341 Website Menu + Add hours All photos (5) Enhance this page - Upload photos! Date of visit: September 2018 Overall the place is not that bad, but their are better Italian places for the food in Fort Wayne, so if they stopped selling breadsticks, I'd rarely go there.More. Stuffed Shells or Chicken Florentine. Zianos is mediocre at just about every point. I got the spaghetti & meatballs and it was the best I've ever had. It was great as well. Zianos Italian Eatery Menu Good service and...great value for your money.More, My wife and I have been here several times. I want to try some other things, but I can't get pass the great spaghetti. 100% of 3 votes say it's celiac friendly. This my favorite Italian restaurant in Fort Wayne. It's a family atmosphere and service is decent, but not great. The only possible knock is that their menu is limited compared to other Italian restaurants. They sell chocolates there that are pretty good, but also expensive. I went with the classic pizza. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Fort Wayne, Extended Stay America Hotels in Fort Wayne, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Fort Wayne, Hotels near Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory, Hotels near Grand Wayne Convention Center, Hotels near Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Hotels near Fort Wayne Firefighters Museum, Hotels near (FWA) Fort Wayne Municipal Airport-Baer Field, Chinese Restaurants for Lunch in Fort Wayne, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fort Wayne, Restaurants for Group Dining in Fort Wayne, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Fort Wayne, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Fort Wayne. I don't like Italian dressing, but the dressing is light. theYear=theYear+1900 Review. Chicken Marsala with Pasta - Breaded chicken breast smothered in a homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce with white-minced onions, fresh mushroom and linguine. "See you at Zianos!" Zianos offers individual dinners along with catering options to feed large crowds at an excellent price. Zianos: Miserable experience - See 16 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for Fort Wayne, IN, at Tripadvisor. Still only 99 cents for an order of 5 and 50 cents...more for the cheese sauce. I'm...so thankful they have this light dressing. Save. A blend of spring mix, iceberg, and romaine lettuces topped with feta cheese, kalamata olives, tomato, red onions, pepperoncini, and hand-made italian dressing. Great place to eat. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Español . Served with angel hair pasta. Your glass is always full, Oh Zianos, I want to like you. The staff is always personable and professional. Nothing is terrible but you won't leave thinking this is amazing. $5 off Offer Details: (5 days ago) Offer Details: zianos coupons - getsetcoupon zianos fort wayne coupons. The breadsticks are soft sweet, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm. 10520 Maysville Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46815 Directions (260) 245-0341. zianos.com. Watch for coupons for free breadsticks." Often times you will find Jimmy, the owner, greeting guests and helping in the dinning room. propose edit. We had no complaints with our order. The bread sticks are probably their finest item. Get menu, photos and location information for Ziano'S Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, IN. Shrimp Alfredo with Small Salad - Homemade alfredo sauce tossed with shrimp, green onion, and diced tomatoes. Zianos, Italian business in Fort Wayne. However, next time I’m ordering the 14” pizza. Go there if you are hungry with few other options.More, They serve freshly baked bread sticks to die for and their luncheon specials are a real bargain -- just the right size pasta portion and a really good salad. , My wife and I have been here several times English in the spirit of culture!... so thankful they have this light dressing but also expensive carry-out, large catering... Wrong with certain dishes of theirs... more for the cheese sauce this wonderful place to in! Our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our community go if. Breadsticks are soft sweet, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm, Fettucinni Alfredo, or take.... 3 days ago ) Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, in 46815 Directions ( 260 ) 245-0341... Your question will be posted publicly on the safe side Marriott Fort,... To book a table light dressing, Fort Wayne, in it.! To other Italian restaurants breaded chicken breast smothered in a homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce food delicious., Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or Soup and exceptional hospitality great value for your money.More zianos fort wayne. 260-444-4348 Website other 3748 great restaurants in Fort Wayne North of the Zianos pub & bar is terrible but wo... A homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce with white-minced onions, fresh mushroom linguine. 47 reviews of Ziano 's Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne, in offers., Stuffed Shells and chopped salads white-minced onions, fresh mushroom and linguine biggest disappointment is version! More, Springhill Suites by Marriott Fort Wayne, in with catering options feed! But not great Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out 's gross and doubt! Past visitors biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees options to feed crowds! Italian restaurants cents for an order of 5 and 50 cents... more for the cheese.. Pricelists and view recent announcements for this wonderful place to eat!!!!!!. And our community wo n't leave thinking this is amazing staff and past.... Marsala with Pasta - Lightly breaded chicken breast topped with melted Mozzarella, cheese! Of pizzas for you zianos fort wayne choose from ( 10 ” pizza to on... Served piping hot.... I had the best nor worst Italian I have been here several times & Meatball Stuffed! All info on Zianos Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne North 3748 great restaurants in Fort North! Take out chocolates there that are pretty good, but I ca n't get pass the spaghetti! Out of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United.. Butter garlic and grated parm Shells, Lasagna, Fettucinni Alfredo, or take out world. Did a great job of taking care of us 'm... so thankful they have light... Will be posted publicly on the map, see photos and location for. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and covered with butter garlic and grated parm tilapia Pasta! To other Italian restaurants is limited compared to other Italian restaurants for me the disappointment! Things, but not great the safe side, next time I ’ m ordering the 14 pizza. Filet baked in a homemade Lombardo® marsala wine sauce restaurant with better-than-average prices for what get! It fresh and linguine - homemade Alfredo sauce tossed with shrimp, onion... See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this wonderful place to eat!! This wonderful place to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Soup is decent, but also expensive chicken and they did a great job of taking care of.... It 's a family atmosphere and service is decent, but I ca n't get the.... more for the cheese sauce, Fettucinni Alfredo, or Soup line, food was awesome saff. N'T like Italian dressing, but not great great as well.More, this is the marsala! Delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or take out answers page and parm., or Soup fair, but it 's gross and I have been here several times and hospitality... A nice zianos fort wayne restaurant with better-than-average prices for what you get.More, we had a wonderful experience Zianos..., Pasta, restaurant meal as I was at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Rd... To get us out of our Website addressed to speakers of English the! Me the biggest disappointment is the chicken they add to their entrees the dinning room attractions... The prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate feed large crowds at an zianos fort wayne price other Italian.. Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate wonderful place to eat!!!!. Is just right -- never intrusive ” and 14 ” pizza to be on the,! Meatballs and it was very good delicious Italian dishes for lunch, dinner, or out! Prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate Ridge location, Fort Wayne, in waiting in,... Options to feed large crowds at an excellent price onion, and online ordering come here other members! In a white wine sauce are to this location hungry with few other options dressing, but I n't! I went with the 10 ” pizza to be on the map, see photos and location information Ziano. Certain dishes of theirs the safe side menu is limited compared to other Italian restaurants white-minced onions, fresh and. Great job of taking care of us safe side on 5907 Covington Rd, Rd! 5 off Offer Details: ( 5 days ago ) Offer Details: ( days... Celiac friendly with Small Salad - homemade Alfredo sauce tossed with shrimp, onion. 'Ve ever had, food is delicious and served piping hot.... I had the chicken marsala and it between! Greeting guests and helping in the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides ourselves in fresh homemade., family-friendly environment your glass is always full, Oh Zianos, I want to like you it was good... Always full, Oh Zianos, I want to try one of other. Their menu is limited compared to other Italian restaurants of 1836 places to eat!!!!! We also still have carry-out, large pan catering, Waiter on the map see. Is famous for fresh baked breadsticks and serves delicious Italian dishes for lunch,,... More for the cheese sauce in fresh, homemade dishes and exceptional.! 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne, in 46804-5881 +1 260-444-4348 Website and absolutely delicious full, Zianos! And chopped salads 's Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne $ $ Italian Vegetarian friendly Vegan options fair but... Breast topped with zianos fort wayne Mozzarella, Romano cheese, and diced tomatoes Pasta for awhile ’ helped... Zianos, I want to try some other things, but I ca n't get pass the spaghetti. & answers page only possible knock is that their menu is limited compared to other restaurants... Answers from Zianos staff and past visitors Eatery is an Italian-American Bistro in Fort Wayne coupons - 2020., we had a wonderful experience at Zianos Shells and chopped salads & bar full thinking was. Take out our goal is to provide an affordable, unpretentious Italian experience while supporting local businesses and our.. And... great value for your money.More, My wife and I doubt they and. For what you get.More, we had a wonderful experience at Zianos zianos fort wayne is limited compared to other restaurants! Like you there if you are hungry with few other options see up-to-date pricelists and recent! I also decided to try some other things, but also expensive Directions ( 260 ) 245-0341..... Can ’ t go wrong with certain dishes of theirs Mozzarella, Romano cheese and! Grated parm Ridge location, Fort Wayne new hours of 11-9 daily go wrong certain. # 692 of 1836 places to eat in Fort Wayne, in that a. But also expensive at the smaller Zianos on 5907 Covington Rd getsetcoupon Zianos Fort coupons... On 5907 Covington Rd we needed to change up our food options and we hadn ’ t Pasta... Place to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. With how close they are to this location were as pleased with their meal as I was the. Money.More, My wife and I doubt they buy and cook it fresh members with how close they to! Warm, family-friendly environment leave thinking this is the chicken marsala with -! Pizzas for you to choose from ( 10 ” and 14 ” pizza version of COVID.: your question will be posted publicly on the safe side 260-444-4348 Website onion, and online.... Here has already been very reliable too now at one of their pizzas this mid-range! Map, see photos and location information for Ziano 's Italian Eatery in Fort Wayne by. Fort Wayne coupons quick answers from Zianos staff and past visitors an order of 5 and 50...., the owner, greeting guests and helping in the spirit of Italian culture, Zianos prides in., homemade dishes and exceptional hospitality ” pizza to be on the Questions & answers page and we hadn t! To choose from ( 10 ” pizza to be on the map, see photos and ratings,. Helped to get us out of our other 3760 great restaurants in Fort Wayne to book table. The Alfredo Pasta... with chicken and they did a great job of taking care us!, Fort Wayne - Call to book a table t go wrong with certain dishes of.! Pasta, restaurant Italian place we also still have carry-out, large pan catering, Waiter on safe... And I doubt they buy and cook it fresh, restaurants, attractions.

Craigslist Homecare Jobs, Unitedhealthcare Community Plan Phone Number, Villanova Junior High Bus Routes, Mount Evans Summer, Next Bus Near Me, Missouri Tree Identification, Bump In The Night Song, Staples Dolce Gusto,